منتديات العقرب
a woman with a record 613623

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي المتواضعة
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا a woman with a record 829894
ادارة منتديات العقرب a woman with a record 103798
منتديات العقرب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
ليكن في علم أعضائنا الكرام أن مسابقة أحسن موضوع .والتي تكون من إقتراح أحد أعضائنا النشطاء ستنطلق يوم السبت 08 أوت 2009ويشمل التقييم محتوى الموضوع والتنظيم وتفاعل الأعضاء معه ويكون لفائز بها 10نقاط ويتم التقييم من طرف الإشراف والإدارة بصفة دورية كل أسبوع******حظ موفق للجميع*******

a woman with a record

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
هانا مونتانا
هانا مونتانا

انثى عدد المشاركات : 199
العمر : 31
جنسيتك : الجزائر
نقاط التمييز : 5847
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/04/2009

a woman with a record Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: a woman with a record   a woman with a record Emptyالخميس مايو 07, 2009 7:03 pm

I couldn’t believe that I will survive... I didn't know that this might happen... not to me anyway... I am still trembling and the blood is running away from my fingers as I am typing this story.

This happened tonight, started early this evening when one friend of mine came asking me to keep his bag in my room to come and collect it later at night. I agreed for the sake of friendship ... nothing else

When he came to take his bag he was drunk...so drunk that he couldn’t even talk or walk properly... once he got his bag I asked him to leave

After the five minutes he asked for I asked him to leave again... only to see him Insisting on staying in my room till the morning... I couldn’t accept that under any condition... I asked for the fifth time to see him leaving only to see how determined he became... I collected his bag and tried to take it out stating physically my intention and determination on my attitude.

this didn't ring a bell for him , on the contrary he held my hand with the bag and dragged me towards him, I tried to defend myself using what my hand can get and i succeeded in getting a photo frame I hit his hand that was holding me i tried to free myself safely only to make the fight go ore serious.

He hit me every where that I turned all blue in seconds ... I was trembling ... I was afraid... I was exhausted...and sad...I shouted to my friends to help me

The last thing I remember myself doing was sitting with a police lady giving her my details to apply for a formal report of insult and intrusion ...

Although I was the victim I felt as if I am the criminal

What hurt me most was that I became
A woman with a record
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
amir2009
amir2009

ذكر عدد المشاركات : 1166
العمر : 32
ولاية : برج بوعريريج
نقاط التمييز : 6949
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/12/2008

a woman with a record Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: a woman with a record   a woman with a record Emptyالخميس مايو 07, 2009 7:15 pm

merci lol!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.djimou.yoo7.com

a woman with a record
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات العقرب :: قسم حواء :: حواء و قضاياها-
انتقل الى: